Meyers Power Box Plow (Skid Steer)

Hey guys,

Looks like the snow season is almost upon us, I am looking at a Power Box 5-8 Ft Meyers for a Skid Steer-Local Dealer.

My concern is that the Plow doesn't have the capability to go right and left...

Does having the box style plow outweigh the benefits of a straight blade 8ft Plow?

Thanks for the opinions, cant find much on YouTube or past threads, i know its a newer concept in the Plowing World.

White_Gold11

Game changer lol. No really it might be great depending on your application and use rate. Hopefully someone on here has experience with one and can guide you in the right direction. Best of luck

fireside

PlowSite.com Addict
There was a thread about them and the major problems. If I remember correct they bought it back from the person. If you can’t find much information just maybe that’s the first red flag. If you do some more looking there are 5 company’s that I can think of that make the same thing as Meyer.

There was a thread about them and the major problems. If I remember correct they bought it back from the person. If you can’t find much information just maybe that’s the first red flag. If you do some more looking there are 5 company’s that I can think of that make the same thing as Meyer.

Agreed, thats definitely why im reaching out to any one that has some information, local dealer is huge though, plus the yellow looks good. Hopefully someone can give me the break down of the pro's and con's

Top Forums