Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me the part number to these?? I can’t find them anywhere. Case of this beer you’re way if you can find them. They are bare in a place I can’t repair them. E58
Automotive tire Hood Finger Bumper Gas
Gas Thumb Goggles Personal protective equipment Wrist

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
It is a Deutsch connector. I don't think I have ever seen a pigtail for them, a kit is usually stocked by repair shops. And I don't know the sizes and generations of them. However, I see a easy way- this harness, probably the cheapest around, and cut them off and splice-

Now something else, if you cut the end off, and took it to a tractor repair place, or a Harley dealer, even some GM dealers, they could make 2 new wires with the ends installed, and put them into the connector housing.

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
It is a Deutsch connector. I don't think I have ever seen a pigtail for them, a kit is usually stocked by repair shops. And I don't know the sizes and generations of them. However, I see a easy way- this harness, probably the cheapest around, and cut them off and splice-

Now something else, if you cut the end off, and took it to a tractor repair place, or a Harley dealer, even some GM dealers, they could make 2 new wires with the ends installed, and put them into the connector housing.
I have them in the shop, some where.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
While it's in my mind, and may help someone in the future, they "appear" to be DT series, which are standard size housings, but can come with different awg wire and terminals, and pigtails are available, just not listed for plows. Sent a few requests out to verify this, will update if I get an answer, except getting an answer from Meyer is like winning a lottery. Anyway, I think these would work-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts