• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Meyer Plow Conversion

machine

I want to run a wider plow like 7.5' to 8' on my 93 Bronco. Currently I upgraded the mounts last year to the Meyer pull out model but I still have an old 2 metter on it now. It is to small. I was wondering if I could use the old 2m A-fame, cylinders, and E-47 with a new or used 7.5 to 8' Blade.

GeoffD

PlowSite.com Veteran
With a full trip plow, it is easy to upgrade. Go to your local welder, tell him you want a wider blade, and spring mounts to add extra springs. The cost will be cheaper, then a new moldboard.

Geoff

plowking35

2000 Club Member
I believe that they are the same pin mounting pattern, and the e-47 will turn and lift that plow. Stay with the 7.5, the 8' will be to much plow for that truck. The angle cyl should work as well.
Dino
K-I-S-S

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Or, install a set of the prowings (= or - $200.00) on the 7.5 to get 20" more, or 10" if you just have one on at a time. With the money you saved by not buying a new mold board, buy an E-60 pump & keep the E-47 for a spare while you're at it.