1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Meyer C8.5 Part Question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Tomtsled, Oct 7, 2009.

  1. Tomtsled

    Tomtsled Junior Member
    Messages: 17

    On the back of the plow blade are for lack of the correct term reinforcing ribs. The two most outer ones have rust holes in them and I'd like to replace them. The parts diagram in the CPW catalog show what look like solid reinforcing ribs. These are not solid, and they are alot wider than what is shown in the catalog picture. Anybody know what these things are really called and where I can get a couple?
  2. Tomtsled

    Tomtsled Junior Member
    Messages: 17

    Disregard, I found them at a place called Sohars. They are called Formed Rib-Outer, and are about $ 21 apiece.
  3. MickiRig1

    MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,617

    Millsupply.com has them too.