Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Metalpless plow and am wondering if anyone knows of a dealer out there that can supply parts for them? I have emailed the factory so many times with no reply from them I am really irritated. Tried calling them at the number on their website and got a message in French. I was going to buy another one of their plows but if I can't get parts for it what is the point. The worst customer service of any company I have dealt with in over 25 years plowing snow. Thanks for any advice.

· Registered
433 Posts
I called the number on the website yesterday and the receptionist greeted me in French, I asked if she spoke English and she did,and connected me

I just ordered a metal press from my authorized dealer in New Hampshire (Chappell equipment )

· Vendor
2,272 Posts
I have a Metalpless plow and am wondering if anyone knows of a dealer out there that can supply parts for them? I have emailed the factory so many times with no reply from them I am really irritated. Tried calling them at the number on their website and got a message in French. I was going to buy another one of their plows but if I can't get parts for it what is the point. The worst customer service of any company I have dealt with in over 25 years plowing snow. Thanks for any advice.
Hi there I am Paul Vanderzon. Please give me a contact number and I will call you first thing in the morning
You can call me at 514-608-4675 or email me paulmetalpless.com
Not sure what is going on but I will take care of you
Paul V

· Super Moderator
42,963 Posts

· Registered
58,697 Posts
Or TNA Sales in Fargo or Moorehead...I know Steve is at the show.

· Registered
58,697 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
I called a few times this winter into customer service. Even though they start in French they quickly switch to English and do a great job helping out. I requested parts manuals and received via email within an hr. I requested a quote for parts and timeline on arrival and received a response within a few hrs as well. Most have caught them on a bad day..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.