Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About the NewYork Snow weather thread in the Commercial buisness section of plowsite.

Number 1. I have zero intention of ever clicking on a weather thread in the commercial buisness section.

Number 2. By accident the couple times I have opened the NewYork snow thread in the commercial buisness forum here, it is immediately apparent there is something fishy by doing so. It is the only thread that can, every single time I have accidentally clicked on the said thread, never ever completely loads the page. And it takes like 35-1:25 seconds to even half load the page/s there in that specific thread. What the he!! is going on? It also today took me 9 attempts just to post my only post in that thread. The first 8 attempts just spun and never finished the action. This does not happen anywhere else on plowsite.

Guess I'll give my data logs over to the pros and they can find out what the heck is going on.

· Registered
15,349 Posts
It's in commercial, shows no reply, then when you open it, it's in networking

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.