Merry Christmas

Taconic

PlowSite.com Veteran
Just wanted to wish all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.We will be working like others in the north east.Be safe,stay warm and may the snow fall and fall and fall
John Parker
Taconic Maintenance Inc
845-485-4200

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Looks like many of us will be out away from our families. It is a good thing I guess. Would be nice if it held off for another day, but, I am sure we could all use the payup.

~Chuck

flakesmeangreen

MERRY CHRISTMAS PlowSite members!

Everyone stay safe & warm, especially those of us that will be plowing. A day later would have made a better storm, but I'll just plow with my Santa hat & be involved in what might be the biggest Christmas Day snowstorm in my area (possibly over 12").

HAPPY NEW YEAR Too!

-Tim

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Merry Christmas, all. Sounds like we might even get some up this way. Maybe even enough to plow.

ProSno

I'm hoping for snow, since I lost my wife two years ago Xmas isnt what it used to be. Had snow on my birthday and on hers and kept so busy I didnt have time to feel bad. So if we have a white Xmas not only will all the kids go nuts, I will be busy and making a few$$$$ To all my plowsite friends "Have a safe and happy holiday":drinkup: