Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
M-B made the broom that I put on my Belos. It was well made, although as noted in that thread, I think they should have thought out the articulation better.

I'm not sure this is a sidewalk machine..... It is larger than my Belos, and I got that at a good price because Ticonderoga ran it off the sidewalk a few times and rolled it once.

The width of this machine is 49.5" with skinny winter tires. Figure a minimum width for a blower or broom is going to be 60" to be reasonable. You might be able to get away with a 54" blower.

I like the fact that if it is the MSV3, it appears based on the brochure to have both a mechanical PTO and 31 gpm hydraulic power to the front (assuming the mechanical clutch can withstand salt). I think the Trackless and Holder are just mechanical drive, and my Belos is just hydraulic.

I do note that the joystick appears to be mounted on the side console. If you have an air seat, this could be an issue if you are on bouncing terrain.

The engine is a 110 hp or so cummins, the drive is eaton, both are decent names.

http://www.m-bco.com/media/95646/msv3_brochure_email.pdf

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Did someone say Cummings???

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Aerospace Eng for posting the link to MSV . Looks like they are the same width as a Trackless machine . Says there is a dealer in Mount Forest , Ontario . Going to contact them next week and find out about parts availability .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts