1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Massachusetts Equipment Operators - Are you licensed to move snow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mass Hoisting, Sep 12, 2012.

  1. Mass Hoisting

    Mass Hoisting Junior Member
    Messages: 1


    If you operate equipment that is capable of raising 10+ feet, lifting 500+ lbs, or holding 1/4+ yard of material, you must have a MA state hydraulics license.

    Mass Hoisting Training, Inc., is here to help. Obtaining your MA state hydraulics license can be a major challenge. We have made the process easy; all you need to do is show up.

    Our one day course will provide you the necessary education and study materials so you pass the test the first time. We handle all of your state paperwork, and our course instructor knows what to expect on the test, so you only study the necessary components of the lengthy study materials.

    Class will focus on 1C & 2A endorsements.
    1C - Telescoping boom without cables, and forklifts.
    2A - Excavators, Front-End Loaders/Backhoes, and Uni-loaders.

    For more information, and to sign-up for our fall sessions, visit: www.MassHoisting.com