• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Magic

Tim1075

Just thought i would let you guys know i was just watching the local news and they did a whole section on how the NJ hwy dept. is going to use Magic this winter.

n y snow pros

Yeah ,Chuck its getting scary i think i opened up a can of worms i hope i can control it! I had 56 pallets in here for stock Wednesday and now its Saturday and i have 1 pallet left!I called the plant Friday and told them i need 5 trailer loads of 50lb bags and they said "but you just took 3 trailers on Wednesday." I think i need a bigger building.

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
It sure sounds like it. I think I could sell it by the ton here too, no pun intended, I just have no place to keep it. Maybe you could work out a comission program, and increase you sales even MORE.

~Chuck

Snow Pro

As far as I know noone around here has even heard about it except for those of us at the SIMA conventions. This market is wide open for you guys!

n y snow pros

Well Chuck you are onto something,anyone interested in making some money by comision sales call me at 845-485-4200
Thanks John P