Lowes snow and ice services

Covenant

We have been servicing several national chain stores for their snow and ice needs but for some reason I am striking out in finding out how to do the same for the local Lowes stores and wondered if anyone on here had been successful in their own pursuit with Lowes in their own local area?

shawn_

We have been servicing several national chain stores for their snow and ice needs but for some reason I am striking out in finding out how to do the same for the local Lowes stores and wondered if anyone on here had been successful in their own pursuit with Lowes in their own local area?

They are all done by a national company. They don’t do independent contractors from what I understand.

shawn_

If you don’t mind me asking what other chains do you service ? And how do you get in touch with them? I’ve been trying to find ways for some places near me and it seems impossible

OP
C

Covenant

We have from Burlington to Office Depot to Home Depot and more. I started by speaking with local store management and going up from there but local Lowes managers are either ignorant of the process or playing that way

Top Forums