Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam new to the forum and looking for some advice on a plow for my truck. I have a 2016 Chevy 2500 with a 5 in lift, I know it’s not the best option for a plow truck but it’s all I have so iam just trying to work with what I have. I really would like to get a fisher xv2 but not sure if there is enough adjust to level the plow out so it will operate correctly. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

· Registered
17,183 Posts
Ditch the lift

Yes you can have a shop fab up a drop mount
Or if you’re handy and you can weld, you can make one but it really defeats the purpose of having a lift.

And in reality what do you need the lift for,,,the big tires which are probably another detriment plowing.

But anyway yeah I’m sure it’s been done

Not that I haven’t had a lifted four wheel rigs I just never put plows on them

· Registered
2,399 Posts
Iam new to the forum and looking for some advice on a plow for my truck. I have a 2016 Chevy 2500 with a 5 in lift, I know it’s not the best option for a plow truck but it’s all I have so iam just trying to work with what I have. I really would like to get a fisher xv2 but not sure if there is enough adjust to level the plow out so it will operate correctly. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Ditch the lift.
The XV2 is a good plow. We run them but really find the best local dealer for service. That’s the key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts