Looking for f-250 or f-350, with plow

Chief Plow

I live in upstate NY, I am looking to buy a 86'-92' ford f-250 or f-350, with plow. Not fussy on make of plow. It can be either deisel or gas, and standard or auto. If a 1 ton, would prefer dump, but not necessary. You can reply here, or call 518-583-0910. Thanks all....

Chief Plow
Rick's Snow Plowing

MLI

Have a 95 f-350 pickup/plow

Not sure since you said up to 93, but if interested,post and ill tell you more. Im in Ma.

scmik

I know you said 86-92, but A friend of mine has a 96 F250 with a Western on it. Maybe interested? I can give you his number...Located in Cheektowaga/Buffalo NY. Plow used non-commercially...

ADLAWNCUTTERS

STAY AWAY FROM OLD FORDS. you will have nothing but problems.the fords from 1984 to 1992 are junk . the pre superduties are ok thats1993 to 1997 are good except the trannys are weak.the newer superduties are great i have three and love them. i have been plowing & fixing fords for 17 years.if money is a problem buy a older dodge. try to buy a western plow.good luck

DarinRay

Well it newer than what you wanted but also a awesome truck though. 1999 F250 super duty super cab, 4wd, auto, turbo diesel, 92K miles, 8' hiniker plow (yeah yeah- I heard not too many here like them but has been awesome for me for the year I used it), long bed, warranty till 100K miles, serviced up to date. Was a business truck for the first 2 years and then I used it one season for plowing. I am looking to get $18,000 / BO. Anyone that looks or buys this will not be disappointed.

dsc00324.jpg

Top Forums