Looking for blue lightbar??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

I'm looking to buy a roof mounted blue light bar?? Anyone have one they want to part with in the N/E Indiana area? Mini or full light bar, either one. Let me know what you have with pictures, preferably. I'm only ten minutes from southern michigan and 10 minutes from N/W ohio (although neither state has a blue light law so I'm probably barking up the wrong tree their). Let me know, Thanks David-

2. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

I live in NY and my buddy is thinking of buying a new truck. He has a full lightbar and its Blue, maybe he'll sell it to you. I just called him. Will let you know later today.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  3. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Just got off the phone with my buddy, he says make him an offer. The lightbar has this:
    52 inch MX7000 Limited Edition
    5 rotators (3 fast, 2 slow)
    2 LED intersection sweeps
    4 LED blue flashers in rear
    1 amber LED flasher in rear
    1 LED strip in front (2 LEDs by 15 across)
    2 takedowns in front
    alley in both sides
    includes wiring, switchbox, and mounting brackets.
    here's a video of the lightbar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF7B_h0ATpQ

4. OP
    OP
    gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

wow! that things nice, but probably going to be a little out of my price range!! plus I'll have shipping on top of that which will really move it out of my price range. I was thinking upwards $200 or so for a full size and around $100 for a mini. You can let him know my bid, but I have a feeling he'll be offended. :) thanks, David-