1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a used sweeper

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by plowin21532, Feb 9, 2017.

1. plowin21532

plowin21532 Junior Member

I'm looking for a used sweeper truck or trailer. I may consider a slide in unit as well. I have a couple of lots that are about 12 miles apart. My budget is 10k what's out there?

2. Myshasta

Myshasta Junior Member
    from Alberta

You can check with Dustin at Cantel Sweeping in Oregon; they buy a couple new units every year. I bought a used sweeper from them a few years ago and it had been perfect for my needs. The sweeper was well used with high miles and hours but was ready to sweep when I took delivery of it. I use if for 6-8 hrs a week and have not had any issues.

Also check www.sweepermarket.com you'll find listings from across the country.

3. plowin21532

plowin21532 Junior Member

4. carli jenae

carli jenae Junior Member

I have a trailer sweeper for sale. Will take $9500 for it. You can email me at jmdenney.ua@gmail.com