1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a new truck harness for my Unimount?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by neetchracer, Sep 17, 2006.

  1. neetchracer

    neetchracer Junior Member
    Messages: 26

    I'm not sure if they are even available anymore. I have a broken wire in the plug on mine and need to replace it.. Who do I call? Thanks.
  2. Garagekeeper

    Garagekeeper Senior Member
    Messages: 459

    You can go your local Western snowplow dealer and purchase a grill connector repair kit for either the 12 or 9 pin connector. It will come with easy to follow directions and everything you need to do the repair.
    (except the electrical tape to cover the repaired area)
    :rolleyes: John...
  3. jcesar

    jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi
    Messages: 492

    use an rv plug setup. It only costs 25.00 as opposed to 75 for one side from Western. Ask me, been there twice!