liquid sprayer

ultimate09

This post should probably be in the ice management section, but here goes. I purchased a 500 gallon sprayer with a three lane boom and hose reel option to combat the on going salt shortage we are facing. So far, I like the spray system. Seems to be well thought out and works great. I like the three different spray nozzles that you can rotate on the boom for different conditions and three independent zones.
I could have saved some money building one versus buying it but frankly I didn't have the time to finish it while it was needed. I called Turbo Turf on Monday and was told they were out of stock, but could be built in two days. I picked mine up on Wednesday, and have been happy with it.
We used the two day build time to throw a brine maker together and make 2,250 gallons of brine.:dizzy:

ultimate09

Best thing to do is to go over to the ice management folder and find anything sprayer related thread or I believe there is one titled new brine maker. Kubota has many pics of a very simple brine maker that will make 430 gallon every hour depending on your water source. Only requires two bulk totes some plumbing and a pump. I built mine in less than three hours, but I had some totes laying around and many pumps in the shop. If you need any other pics, PM me and I will send them. Mine is a little sloppier than the ones in the other thread, but it does the job.

Top Forums