Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see how everyone is mounting their cab controls, all models and cabs.

Kirk

· Banned
12,531 Posts

· Registered
538 Posts
Details of cab: Left side there is a switch plate for my plow lights, then next to that is the Posi-Lok controller. I have a SAM touch pad controller on a removeable pedestal my friend fabricated. So in the summer I unplug the controller and pull the pin and walla... Last thing in picture to mention is my heavy duty dual 12 volt switched receptacle from AW direct. I hate constantly pulling out he cord on my light so this works out great... Also have a Kenwood head unit with remote and ipod Interface with Alpine 6 x 9's and infinity 4 x10's.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automobile pedal Steering wheel

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Trunk Wood

· Registered
1,775 Posts
kah68;464581 said:
Come on people, I am looking for ideas for my 1st Gen. CTD Dodge Auto...:help:
It's getting late dark right now but i just mounted my Western joy stick in my 93" plow truck i'll get a picture tomorrow, man i'll have to start taking pictures after every install/repair/add-on so i don;t have to back out.

· Registered
1,775 Posts
I went to the store and while i was out i snapped a couple of pictures i don't know what kind of controllers your looking for but here is the joystick controller that i just mounted yesterday.

Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle Steering wheel Car

Motor vehicle Steering wheel Steering part Vehicle door Automobile pedal

· Registered
1,775 Posts
GMSNOW;467316 said:
Spend a few extra bucks and get a hand held controler - I like it with my Western plow.

GMSNOW
Did you look at my sig. and see that i have both for my Western and they both work just fine, i could use either or when i want right now i like the fact that the controller is out of the way.

· Registered
1,775 Posts
DUMZ;467847 said:
DJ I see your light switch looks just like mine did in my 1990 chevy. Still worked with missing plastic... untill I let the smoke out of it :eek:
Yeah i just broke that hard wiring my caution light. I have the old switch in my tool box, i had replaced the headlight switch thinking if was affecting my dash lights that wer not working at the time.

· Registered
1,471 Posts
Plow_Master;468623 said:
i dont have any because i ahve cancer
yea this dude is a ******!!!

· Registered
17,863 Posts
blade_masters;468621 said:
Hey Phil does your foot get tired from running the clutch??
Ha, Jason, you gotta be nuts to think I would plow with a stick shift! That is my buddy's truck, I just was posting the controler mount that I fabed for it.

If we only were out for say 8 hours at a pop, I might not think he was nuts.... but we plow alot of lots and were only a small outfit. 2-3 inches means you go out for 20 hours!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.