Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Was out pushing around some white money last night early am. This is one driveway I do that has an awesome view of Lake Erie. Don't never want to be to fast pushing here, its a long fall to the lake. If I get a chance to, I'll go get a pic during the day.

Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Automotive tire Sky Tints and shades

Reactions: eliyyah

·
Registered
58 Posts
The SnowDogg when it was new a few years back. Yeah, I sold that Meyers in the background...

GREAT driveway rig/combo.

Tom

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Vehicle

Reactions: eliyyah

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just to give you guys a heads up. Snowdogg will send you free decals for your plow if you request it on their website. Just thought I'd mention it seeing some of you are missing the decals.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just to give you guys a heads up. Snowdogg will send you free decals for your plow if you request it on their website. Just thought I'd mention it seeing some of you are missing the decals. View attachment 169281
So I tried this, and I couldn't believe how fast they sent then to me after I submitted the order sheet no questions asked. I was thinking about sticking them onto the back window of my truck lol. Thoughts? Thanks for heads up btw, @Icebox

·
Registered
58 Posts
So I tried this, and I couldn't believe how fast they sent then to me after I submitted the order sheet no questions asked. I was thinking about sticking them onto the back window of my truck lol. Thoughts? Thanks for heads up btw, @Icebox
I see a lot of people putting them on their back window. Looks ok. Free advertisement for Snowdogg as well. Which by the way is why they probably don't ask questions when you order them. I have a new set from the no hassel no questions replacement order myself. Was gonna put them in my garage on the wall with all my other "tihs"

21 - 40 of 59 Posts