Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard that Lang's Corner Garage in Rye, NH abruptly closed yesterday. Paul was in business there for close to 40 years. The most knowledgeable Fisher dealer I ever dealt with. RepoMan207, have you heard anything?

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. Most abrupt closures like that are related to state sales tax audits Etc from my experience. I checked Google quick and don't see anything
Probably not an issue since there is no sales tax in NH.

· Registered
439 Posts
there were rumors last year another company was buying him out, deal fell through, however, I will watch closely Poor Scott and Tyler......

Reactions: plowtek

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, I was unaware.

Why are folks saying he closed "abruptly" exactly? What transpired to make it abrupt?
That's my word Ryan. I was there a month ago and chatted with Paul at length. No indication of any closure at that time. Some posts around here on social media are indicating it was a surprise.

· Registered
439 Posts
just tried calling, phone keeps ringing.......

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sent an email today and received a reply. Paul is fine. He just decided that it’s time to retire and this was the way to do it. 40 years in business and exclusively selling Fisher since 1983. That’s a hell of a run!

· Registered
1 Posts
Heard that he sold the business? No idea if that's true or not. Also heard J&B in lee is closed as well.
J & B was sold to Mark Kustra who is from Lee and is now open as Lee Plow Sales selling Fisher products. Most of the front fence is gone, so parking should be easier along with the guard dog. He also owns a local body shop and a Linex shop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.