L@@k, anybody can plow snow

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
I don't think so. I think the first time using it will convince anyone what a bad idea plowing snow with it is. 5'6" straight - is that even enough for the car's wheels? Looks like you have to pull on ropes or something to raise the blade by the skidplates.

JV

It should cover the wheels if your using a Yugo!

Now there's a combination - HA!!!:p

Jim

northeast

It looks like it would work good in the fluffy stuff,Bring it to Maine
after a ft. or better of the heavey wet snow,we'll give it a good testing.I would bet the van wouldnt push more then a few feet before burning the tires off the rims,trying to move heavey snow.
unbelievable. Nick:p

PlowSite.com Addict
Quit makin' fun of it you guys..............

.......................... I've got a bid in right now, I think it'll work good on the Harley I'm getting built. Since the bike won't be finished in time for riding season, might as well put it to work for the winter. Only need 1 tire chain. Hmmmm, V-plow on a V-twin......................................................

.................................................... J/K (hopefully you figured out I was joking by now! :D

PlowSite.com Addict
Mick - by the time I finish paying for the Harley I'll be lucky if I can afford ANY chains! :D

(Actually, I meant only needing to buy one tire chain for the bike since it's just "one-wheel-drive". Still need both plow chains to keep it straight, I figure those could clip onto the highway pegs..................................................... ;) )

Last edited:

Ohiosnow

tonka toy plow

It kinda reminds me of the new Myer V plow (such a good plow the Myer dealers won't even tell you to buy one).
Just remember the old saying there's a sucker born every minute. It's probability a very simple dismount as you don't have do do anything, as it has already fell off. :D :D