Kubota RTV-X1100C

GMC Driver

PlowSite.com Addict
We just got our XG850 back with the same blade on it. I'm very impressed with it - it works very well. We haven't had it out on any sites yet, but just used it around the yard and find it quite capable.

Ours is a gas model, so it's lighter. I've ordered the front struts from a diesel to help it carry the plow a bit better. But the advantage is speed - it will do 40MPH, and 21 in reverse. We also don't have a cab on it, so you have to dress the part. But it's still a blast to operate.

Sorry - no pics. Maybe next time.

DeVries

2000 Club Member
We've got the diesel cab version. Great unit but I made the mistake of ordering it with the kubota blade. It's moldboard is too short, looks like the Boss is taller and a bit more beefy.

We've got the diesel cab version. Great unit but I made the mistake of ordering it with the kubota blade. It's moldboard is too short, looks like the Boss is taller and a bit more beefy.
Our dealer recommended the Boss V-Plow over the Bota plow so we went with it. We also had the guy who does the installation of the plows recommend the Boss too.

We just got our XG850 back with the same blade on it. I'm very impressed with it - it works very well. We haven't had it out on any sites yet, but just used it around the yard and find it quite capable.

Ours is a gas model, so it's lighter. I've ordered the front struts from a diesel to help it carry the plow a bit better. But the advantage is speed - it will do 40MPH, and 21 in reverse. We also don't have a cab on it, so you have to dress the part. But it's still a blast to operate.

Sorry - no pics. Maybe next time.
They didn't have any XG850's on the lot when we looked at the X1100C. When they did get one in, it was sold in a few days.

They did tell us if we went with the XG850 that the front end would need the heavy springs if we went with the Boss plow.

We had just over two inches of snow so I removed that from the driveway.

Picture 1528 I'm just getting started, 1529 is pushing the snow to the southside of our driveway, 1530 is some branches that came down yesterday, I moved those so I could plow in that area,1532 is the first of two smaller loads of wood we put in and the last picture is the next two years worth of firewood, 24 face cord of ash.

Attachments

Clint

Hi guys I'm going to seal the deal on a RTVX1000C tomorrow with a BOSS V-plow,
what options for the BOSS would you recommend? Was looking at the SMARTHITCH option but not really sure it would be needed for the RTV setup.
Thanks.. Clint
BOSS_V_OptionsCapture.PNG

I split and stacked four loads of Beech today, picture 1884 & 85 is what's left of the Beech pile. I'm hoping for two face cord so we'll see how much we have after I'm done.

It was a great day for it, not many bugs at all. When I came in it was 60 degrees.

Attachments

I finished splitting and stacking the two face cord of Beech but before that I cleaned the filters and checked the oil in the MTD 20 ton.

Pictures 1894 & 1895 are what's left of the Beech pile and the Maple.

Once that sun was higher in the sky and I lost the shade in the splitting area, the A/C felt nice heading over to the stacking area.

Attachments