Snow Plowing Forum banner
1941 - 1960 of 1987 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
We were done by 2:30 Monday morning. Nice to go home for a few hours and not kill ourselves. Had 3 Aldi managers call us:rolleyes::laugh:

·
Registered
859 Posts
How do you like the track Bobcat what size is it?
My cousin runs it at our biggest site. He says it's fine as long as you carry your momentum and use the weight to your advantage. It's a fully loaded T595 74Hp with 18" tracks. C pattern. This storm was the deepest snow we've used it in so far.

we could do that place with the trucks, but I like to have it there for during the day drive lane passes, lot easier to maneuver.

Automotive tire Sports equipment Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
58,647 Posts
Question for you guys...do any of you do residential?

If so, do you only plow during daytime hours? Is that the way things are done in KC?

·
Registered
58,647 Posts
Curiosity killed the cat...

·
Registered
859 Posts
We don’t do residentials. Anything we’ve ever touched residential was a headache

we got done at 3AM Monday morning, we don’t plow just during the day.

I’m curious too, why do you think that :laugh:

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
We don't do residentials. Anything we've ever touched residential was a headache

we got done at 3AM Monday morning, we don't plow just during the day.

I'm curious too, why do you think that :laugh:
Tyler, please tell your dad I'm not ignoring his text from earlier! I am having some troubles with my phone. I'm taking it up to sprint tomorrow morning to have them see what's going on.

Tell him I am interested in the project, and I'll get a hold of him, one way or another, tomorrow.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Tyler, please tell your dad I'm not ignoring his text from earlier! I am having some troubles with my phone. I'm taking it up to sprint tomorrow morning to have them see what's going on.

Tell him I am interested in the project, and I'll get a hold of him, one way or another, tomorrow.
will do, it's not a ton of railing but I'd like to have you do it! Thanks for getting ahold of me!

·
Registered
859 Posts
So what’s the scoop this weekend?? What’s your game plan?

1941 - 1960 of 1987 Posts