Kage Wheel Kaddies (Sulky)

Discussion in 'Kage Innovation Snow Plow Systems' started by Kristin Stephan, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

The basic wasn't available when we bought ours but I would still pay the extra for the soft ride's..they are awesome pieces..nothing I have seen is even close
    Steve

3. OP
    OP
    Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Yeah we think so too Steve! We made the Wheel Kaddy the way did due to the need for these features. There are still some customers though that want a more 'standard' version.

Thanks for the compliment!

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

So which one is $425? The new model?

The only thing better is a stander, but these are the best sulkies I have yet to purchase. Couple of issues with the initial design that were handled by the dealer and Kage at no cost to me.

Glad you came out with them, I was about ready to go postal on Jungle Jim and the Chinese crap they are selling. I was at the point of keeping a spare sulky on each crew because they were so unreliable.

5. OP
    OP
    Kristin Stephan

Kristin Stephan Sponsor

Mark- The 'new' one has no suspension and uses ball bearings and a tubeless tire assembly. It is called the 250 series. If you go to this link you can compare the two:) http://kageinnovation.com/en/lawn-maintenance-products/kaddy/ Thanks for not giving up! We knew that there needed be an improved longer lasting sulky so that's why we came up with the Wheel Kaddy.