Got Grass?

2 weeks ago it was in the 70's last week 80's & 90's

Forcast:

Today:
High 40's

Tonight:
Light snow mixing with sleet 1inch or so accumulation

Monday:
Snow mixed with sleet possible 3 inches of accumulation highs in the 30's Chance of precip 90%

Monday night:
Snow Showers

landman

Well I don't know what we are gonna do if it snows here, all of our plowing contracts were from Dec 15, 2001 til April 15, 2002. I guess this means I don't have to plow if it snows. Maybe for once I can sit home and watch the snow fall.

Pelican

2000 Club Member
Snowmowing!

That was what we did today. Last week we set record highs in the mid 90s, today we mowed through snow flurries and I had to use gloves, my hands were so cold! What a year for weather!

RidgeCon

the weather guys are predicting 4 inches here startubg tonight, thankfully we are not in Newfoundland, they received 18 inches of snow yesterday, guess summer passed them by:mad:

PlowSite.com Addict
Week of April 15 - 19: HOT. Summer weather - figures I was stuck inside putting in long days.

Weekend of April 20 - 21: C-c-c-c-cold and windy. Naturally, that was the weekend scheduled for the tandem instructor (skydiving) course I took. We jumped, but it's d*** cold two miles up when it's barely 40 on the ground!

Monday was cold, cloudy and a few scattered flakes. Tuesday was a perfect spring day, as was Wednesday. Got a bit of riding in on the Harley yesterday evening.

Today? Wet in the morning, chilly, windy and it was just snowing hard a couple minutes ago. Nothing sticking to the ground, but won't be doing any riding this evening.

All bets are off regarding the weather anymore.

Alan

PlowSite.com Addict
Monday I was hydroseeding on a bit of a hill, probably6-700 feet ASL and it was snowing hard. Too warm to stick on bare ground or pavement, but part of the area was sparse turf that I was overseeding. Sure was easy to tell where I had been, that green slurry shows up good on new snow.

It was 89 & 90 here last week, hasn't hit 60 this week, with a couple nights of hard frost. Toss in the earthquake we had on Saturday and we're having a "different" spring.

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
50 degree (F) today.

6" of snow predicted for tonight.

Worst of it is that nobody will want it plowed :( .

RidgeCon

well our 4-6 inches became 1/2 inch of wet snow and it melted as soon as hit the ground. Hopefully we can put the stuff away, hard to plow when towing trailer and mowers.

I think 4 seasons proprty care all in one truck may catch on. We will mow your lawnn and plow your drive at the same time.