Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone worked with JLL regarding the USPS accounts? I wanted to see about working with them directly but haven't had any luck. I asked the Local post master who handle the contact such as Case but he stated it was JLL, but didn't have a number for them. The guy who has been handling them for a long time is getting done and I was wanting to get it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
JLL must not handle every location. I plow my local PO and have for years. Post Master pays me. I’m planning to get the next town over this year too. We’re a Veteran owned business and as long as the previous guy isn’t also, they have to give us the contract. The Postmaster not knowing how to contact JLL is baloney. He/she is either lazy or incompetent. (In my experience, likely both.) I recently quit as a substitute rural carrier (Has nothing to do with getting the contract to plow. I had it before I was a postal employee.) and I kind of know system…. Kind of. Not all the ins and outs. The Postmaster can get the information, I’m confident. Pressing them would probably get you nowhere though. I’ll see if I can get a number from them and send it to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JLL must not handle every location. I plow my local PO and have for years. Post Master pays me. I’m planning to get the next town over this year too. We’re a Veteran owned business and as long as the previous guy isn’t also, they have to give us the contract. The Postmaster not knowing how to contact JLL is baloney. He/she is either lazy or incompetent. (In my experience, likely both.) I recently quit as a substitute rural carrier (Has nothing to do with getting the contract to plow. I had it before I was a postal employee.) and I kind of know system…. Kind of. Not all the ins and outs. The Postmaster can get the information, I’m confident. Pressing them would probably get you nowhere though. I’ll see if I can get a number from them and send it to you.
Thanks, they said they use JLL but don’t have a number for them. If you get a number definitely let me know, because i’m sure the postmaster is just lazy from how she has been when dealing with her.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
if you get anywhere with them please send them to me as well, I’m currently plowing one in my town.

My wife is also a quitter of the rural carrier , that job sucks & they treat their employees terrible . Great career but you need to have the want to move up and wait your turn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts