Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 87 Jeep Comanche (MJ) that I mounted an Myers ST-7 Plow on it and works really well. Now that the summer is almost here I wanted to replace the front springs as the Plow weight drops the front end about 2" what would be my best course of action on this. I know everyone's has told me that Mugg makes the best springs but is there way to determine what type of springs I should get for this project? Is there a way to keep the front end at same level with or with out the plow?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Mike

· Registered
15,547 Posts
I've got an 87 Jeep Comanche (MJ) that I mounted an Myers ST-7 Plow on it and works really well. Now that the summer is almost here I wanted to replace the front springs as the Plow weight drops the front end about 2" what would be my best course of action on this. I know everyone's has told me that Mugg makes the best springs but is there way to determine what type of springs I should get for this project? Is there a way to keep the front end at same level with or with out the plow?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Mike
Air bags, or air shocks. You can adjust them as needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.