I've seen it all now

Maverick

Now thats funny.......what a crock. I bet it couldn't push a pile of feathers much less snow. I dought any power driver walk behind lawn mower would get any traction on snow.

Got Grass?

ROFLMAO!!!!! lololololol That has got to be the best thing I've seen in years.... I gotta order one of them for my Toro, I bet that thing would have NO problems with 7ft of snow coming down at 4-5" hr... Mabey I sould sell my 2500HD....

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
It might work in that setting - in less than an inch of snow. It even has a wing.

I don't think I'll rush to get one for this area, though.

Put a urethane edge on it and market for the ultimate in cleanup service.

Sno

A fine Christian company the fine print says.

:nod:

Now, you know one of those fine Christians tryed it out, they took the picture.

Just trying to figure out why they didnt show us the finished lot.

:nono:

KatWalk

Say it isn't so

Not for nothing, but I don't like using a 21" mower for what it is originally designed for never mind trying to push snow. Imagine the conversation with your significant other about all the time spent in the basement creating a "Breakthrough" in snow removal and you come flying out of the garage with that puppy!!!:drinkup:

Arc Burn

PlowSite.com Addict
C'mon guys,set of studded snows and a radio and your all set,what more do ya need?I'm not really into plowing snow without my $25,000 glass enclosure better known as the 99' Chevy!I bet somebodys mother sure is proud though!:D

Sno

Sure!
Add some 16 inch wheels, a V8, a chevy cab, Beef up the frame a bit, mount a boss plow... Might have something there.

BRIMOW525

Hey... I have a push mower just like that! Less the plow of course! Thats tooo much. It'll work for like 1-2". Hell we use back pack blowers if its fluffy enough.

Sno

Hmmmmm...

Wonder how many school kids I can hire...

Wouldnt cost much to have a fleet of 28 lined up out front.

Look out Mr. Allen.... Competition just around the corner.