Snow Plowing Forum banner

It's Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  OffRoadPlow 
#1 ·
What a wonderful way top start off the new year ... NWS calling for 3-7 by tommorow :D :D :D :D

#9 ·
CT18Fireman,
That would be great !! I haven't really checked since this morning but then they were saying Freezing Rain / Sleet with little accumulation. (I'm right on the coast, in Stratford) As usual, we'll just have to wait and see what we get. In any case.... I'm ready !

#10 ·
We were supposed to get 4-6" today but the jetstream did it's normal crap job andmoved it about 100 miles south. I do not know what the problem is!!! Why is southern Illinois and Missouri getting 30" so far this year and us in the NORTH barely got 1/4". I am getting depressed again:(

#12 ·
And now its not....

Love the weather persons... I can watch the storm on the map, heading north, just missing my area on both sides.... not one flake to speak of other than the weather chanel, that said we were lucky not to get hit yet. Whatever.. Congrats to the ones who see the lucky flakey friend of ours.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.