Introduction

rbilldd692

Hi guys, just a quick not to say hello. Ive been in the snow and landscape business for over 40 years. Drove every piece of junk truck and plowed with power angle by arm strong if you get my drift. Now retired and sold my F550. Got new sierra 1500 with the new ezv plow. That goes on Monday. My only comment from dealer was I was told if I put 2 1/2 inch lift on front the kick stand may not reach. Any body have that issue? thanks in advance

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
Hi guys, just a quick not to say hello. Ive been in the snow and landscape business for over 40 years. Drove every piece of junk truck and plowed with power angle by arm strong if you get my drift. Now retired and sold my F550. Got new sierra 1500 with the new ezv plow. That goes on Monday. My only comment from dealer was I was told if I put 2 1/2 inch lift on front the kick stand may not reach. Any body have that issue? thanks in advance
As the pickup is lifted the head gear needs to go down to maintain the plow geometry. So the kick stand won't be an issue providing the head gear is dropped the same amount as the lift.

OP
R

rbilldd692

As the pickup is lifted the head gear needs to go down to maintain the plow geometry. So the kick stand won't be an issue providing the head gear is dropped the same amount as the lift.
thanks for your reply, I was only concerned because of what dealer stated. we shall see.