Indianapolis Snow

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mullis56, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

We are supposed to get 4" on Mon/Tues anyone else see this? Believe this? I hope so:)

2. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

Man I went out the other night and was out 1 hour and truck broke at 1 AM. Put on alternator, new battery and didnt help, caught ride home at 4 AM and left truck......took to shop today and fuse was blown. Now I am wondering what caused fuse to blow. Put plow on minute ago and everything seems fine. Fuse is ok now :dizzy: It is a strange one....when this fuse blows my dash goes dead and truck dont charge :help: Kind of makes it hard to make payup Wish me luck if we go tomorrow.

3. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Just wondering what kind of truck you have and what fuse blown? Sorry to hear it was only and $.25 item and made for a big headache

4. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

2004 F250 SD ..........It was a starter/keyswitch fuse #45. It happened again to me 2 nights ago when I was plowing, atleast I had gotten in 4 1/2 hours before they started blowing again. Took it back to the shop Tuesday and they found a wire in my steering shaft harness today that was nicked and causing problems. Hope all is well now.