Snow Plowing Forum banner

In chevy/gmc offering a 3500Hd with single rear wheels?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Butterman 
#1 ·
My dealer says not but yet on the net there is word that it is out there but all showrooms and dealer lots I have seen show nothing but a dually or the typical 2500HD. I am getting one when the 08's are out but not sure on the Chevy front end yet but I do like the GMC front end so that decision is still up in the air.

#3 ·
jvm81;396578 said:
My dealer says not but yet on the net there is word that it is out there but all showrooms and dealer lots I have seen show nothing but a dually or the typical 2500HD. I am getting one when the 08's are out but not sure on the Chevy front end yet but I do like the GMC front end so that decision is still up in the air.
Hi JVM
I work for GM at the Truck Plant here in Pontaic MI. Yes we build SRW 3500. I drive them everyday. If you decide to buy one send me a PM and I can get you a Supplier Discount. I have done this for many of our members here on Plowsite over the last 3 years.

Regards Mike

#5 ·
flykelley;396638 said:
Hi JVM
I work for GM at the Truck Plant here in Pontaic MI. Yes we build SRW 3500. I drive them everyday. If you decide to buy one send me a PM and I can get you a Supplier Discount. I have done this for many of our members here on Plowsite over the last 3 years.

Regards Mike
Would you be willing to help me with a discount too?

Thanks,

Lenin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.