Improve Plow Lights

Covenant

Although all of our plows have decent lights, I would like to install some that brighten things up more but rather than just buying and hoping I thought I would ask what others have used that have worked well?

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
Just remember, any lights that aren’t don’t meet SAE won’t be able to legally be used on roads.
Some jurisdictions even require the light to be covered just so you’re not “tempted” to use it...

That being said, there’s plenty of trucks out there running off road lights on the road, including blinkys

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
All the plows are BOSS.
I know you've inquired with your dealer and they are expensive but they really are night and day, legal and easy to retrofit to an older boss. They are plumbed for signals as well. You can sell your older ones online for some money to offset the cost. They are also lower profile. Get past the cost and you'll be happy.

You will wonder why you spent so long trying to find something better.

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
I know you've inquired with your dealer and they are expensive but they really are night and day, legal and easy to retrofit to an older boss. They are plumbed for signals as well. You can sell your older ones online for some money to offset the cost. They are also lower profile. Get past the cost and you'll be happy.

You will wonder why you spent so long trying to find something better.
So buy once..... cry once.... eh

Mr.Markus

PlowSite Fanatic
I have a friend who has a multi- million $ business, he shops everything for years before pulling the trigger.
He was looking for stools for his kitchen island and him and his wife spent 2 years agonising over the price of the ones they loved. My wife and I were over one day and they were still going on about it, I turned around to his great room and asked what he paid for the leather furniture set they had. It had been like 10 years since they bought it and he said he couldnt remember...
I looked at him and said " My point exactly..."
They bought the stools the next day.

Top Forums