Snow Plowing Forum banner

I'm not crazy here, am I?

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  DaveK 
#1 ·
When I got onto the site just now I thought I saw snow flakes falling from the top of the screen. Please don't tell me that I am halucienating here. :confused:

#11 ·
Well, the snow flakes were here. :D Really, they were. I took them off since there was a complaint about being distracting.

I have re-wrote it to allow users to enable them or disable them and it will "remember" your preference. Unfortunately, the new version cannot be in my signature. I offered it to PlowSite.com, so it is up to them to decide whether to use it or not.

Well, now I have to think of something else cool to put in my signature. :cool:

#15 ·
Hopefully it will be a "go" for members to enable/disable the snowflakes as they prefer - myself, I think they're :cool: but after a while I DO find them gettin' a bit distracting!

I'm just glad they first appeared before snow season - if I'd logged on after a bunch of plowing and saw them I'd have been convinced I had finally cracked! :eek:

#18 · (Edited)
If I thought that they would be downloaded so many times, I would have came up with a way to get paid for each download. :D

If anyone feels guilty for getting them free, go ahead and email me some cash. ;) You should never send cash through snail mail, but it's ok to send it in email. LOL Just don't attach any white powder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.