I'm no longer a sheer pin virgin.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by unimogr, Jan 30, 2011.

1. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Come on that's just a tease, we want more videos

3. OP
    OP
    unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

The problem is getting someone to video tape me. Through word of mouth I just got 3 more lots to open up but working a 65 hour + a week job doesn't leave much time.

I've had this blower 6 years now and this is the first year it's worth pulling out of the shop.

4. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Are you kidding..... I've got two kidneys, take one, just leave the unimog and keys....

5. OP
    OP
    unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Got the SOB stuck tonight. Had the plow on pushing to open a spot for more snow. Sank in about a foot onto ice. A bunch of shoveling and the F450 with a strap to get out. Diff locks don't mean crap on ice....

6. paponte

paponte Senior Member

That's a beautiful thing!

7. doctorit

doctorit Junior Member
    from W.Ma

Nice machine! I'm pretty sure a friend of mine spotted you - I'm pretty sure there's not too many other trucks like that in the Cumberland area.

8. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

i want one.... that is all

9. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Wow....

....Wow!

10. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Absolutely awesome, would love to see any more pics/video of your Unimog in action!

11. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Studded tires would help. But not just any studded tire will do on that beast. Samuri Sword studded tires. Climb a bonzai tree for heavens sake

12. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

About ten years ago I had an oppurtunity to by a Uni that was in great shape but older for $15K. Never could justify the expense and have it sitting around when I needed other "daily use equip". They are awesome for those "in case of emergency break glass" moments.

So wish I had bought it.....

13. Bigrd1

Bigrd1 Senior Member

That thing is pretty bad ass! I want one.

14. OP
    OP
    unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Safe bet. Today I widened the road behind Lincoln Mall by my brothers shop. It was one an a half lanes wide. Now it's 3 lanes wide. Then went into Manville to move a tall pile out of a driveway. Now it's in the neighbors back yard. Won't he be surprised when he gets home!!!! I can hear him now "Honey, did it snow today?"

15. OP
    OP
    unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

16. Hank_JR

Hank_JR Junior Member

Thats a nice rig