1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ideas

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by wideout, Mar 7, 2010.

1. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Bought me a 2006 cummins and put a smarty on it! It still has the stock tranny in it and i was wanting to make it a little stronger but dont want to spend what i paid for the ats one i put in my 2002. Any good reasonable places you guys know of?

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

id put a goerend triple disc converter and a upgraded valve body. that will handle close to 500 hp to the wheels. it will cost you about 1700 for parts.:mechanic:

3. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

All these dodge guy with mods and i can only get one reply? come on guys you can do better!

4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

goerend makes the best trans if you ask me. thats what they specalize in. they also have a lifetime warranty on their torque converters, plus their made right in iowa. ive done a ton of research and its hard to even find a dissapointed customer with goerend.:nod:

5. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

Thanks man I think that's who I will go with