1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

i need ur help guys!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by k-20 work horse, Dec 1, 2007.

  1. k-20 work horse

    k-20 work horse Member
    Messages: 35

    I need some things to put my truck back togather and im having trouble getting the pats i need.

    im looking for the bed mounting hardware weatherstripping for the doors a grill for now and id like to order it online if possible unless thee is a retail store avalable close 2 me thanks in advance guys
  2. Duncan90si

    Duncan90si Senior Member
    Messages: 602

  3. B&B

    B&B PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 12,777

    LMC is a good place that has most everything for the older trucks like yours but some of there stuff is a little pricey....

    For the bed mounting hardware just use 1/2" carriage bolts from the local hardware store..they work just as good as factory the hardware.

    Most of the door weatherstripping is still available from GM.

    I may have a nice original GM (Chevy) for your truck...
    (I also might have 1 GM door to cab seal still in the original box)

    Shoot me a pm if your interested...and I'll take a look in my "stock pile" :D.
  4. Detroitdan

    Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,937

    LMC truck or JCW.com (JC Whitney) actually has a lot, and its usually cheaper.