Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
One last rant for the kid.

Without a business history , a bank account,
Tax returnes, your never going to get a loan of any size.
No home loan, no loan for a new truck, that vacatin cabin,
That new sled, nada one
Ever,

Then someone at some point is gong to wounder how you suport yourself and drop a dime.
It could even be your ex girlfriend that reports Ya,

But you have the tiger by the tale,

unsubscribed.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Yea, because I'm going to be plowing driveways my whole life. I have bigger dreams and aspirations than that. Just looking into this for some money on the side in highschool and college

Harleyjeff;2107416 said:
Please expound, what does this mean exactly?
He's all talk. Runs his mouth about things of which he has no real knowledge and then his tries to diminish his failure. He welched on a bet. Even after the company he told me to call agreed with me. The guy who I spoke to is supposedly his friend, although I can't for the life of me believe anyone would would be friends with a piece of human excrement like him. He hides behind a screen name without an address and runs his mouth like he's a big man. From the little we can ascertain he took over daddy's business and hasn't managed to loose it yet. He was born on third base and he thinks he hit a home run. Human debris.

jhenderson9196;2107530 said:
He's all talk. Runs his mouth about things of which he has no real knowledge and then his tries to diminish his failure. He welched on a bet. Even after the company he told me to call agreed with me. The guy who I spoke to is supposedly his friend, although I can't for the life of me believe anyone would would be friends with a piece of human excrement like him. He hides behind a screen name without an address and runs his mouth like he's a big man. From the little we can ascertain he took over daddy's business and hasn't managed to loose it yet. He was born on third base and he thinks he hit a home run. Human debris.
Oh I get it. So you can talk about people however you want and we can't say anything because we aren't real contractors and just have internet egos.

Sorry it took so long to understand. :laughing:

Adcaplan8;2107447 said:
Well, no thanks to your ass, I'm pretty sure I have it figured out. Hopefully, I won't hit a kid or damage a mailbox while I'm unhooking it, get sued, oh wait, I can't, my dad will get sued and maybe lose the farm. Hopefully that wont come true with your twisted logic. Stupid, ignorant? Nah, sitting on a 3.72 gpa right now in 5 AP classes, but yea, I'm dumb.

This thread has actually become quite comedic, please humor me with another response.
Book smart and street smart are to totally different things

Example is the subject of the question in the original post.

Stock with Chip/exhaust has me puzzled.

For a highly intelligence young individual I am beginning to wonder about the national educational standards.

kolwnmstr;2107535 said:
Oh I get it. So you can talk about people however you want and we can't say anything because we aren't real contractors and just have internet egos.

Sorry it took so long to understand. :laughing:
Old Jis never wrong, just ask him,
He'll tell Ya.

If he is never wrong, this means he has never had an original thought of his own.
This is a big personality flaw.

He makes a bet, then tries to back you unto it.
I wouldn't cave in. Now he is buthurt, you can hear it in his drivel.

Adcaplan8;2106882 said:
I'm a 16 year old high school student with a 2000 F250. It is an Extended Cab, 8 Ft Bed with the legendary 7.3 diesel. I have been looking into getting into plowing and i just got an opportunity to get a plow, but I have a few questions.
I found a truck on Craigslist that I was going to buy and part out. The Actual frame of the truck broke when the guy was plowing and now the truck itself is trashed. It is an 8 ft Fischer Stainless Steel plow. My question is, how hard and what work is involved in removed the plow and hydraulics from the one truck, and installing it on my truck. I imagine the plow would be bolted and welded onto the main frame of the truck, so i would have to unbolt it and use a grinder to cut the weld to get it off the truck, then would i have to rebolt and reweld it to my truck? Really in the dark here so i could be totally wrong. Thanks - Alex
I'll throw you a bone or two

Fischer is spelled Fisher

Also, if this is the truck you are referring to, it appears to be a 05 thru 07 and the mount will not fit your truck so you wont have cut/grind it off. A new mount will set you back 500.00

Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle

1olddogtwo;2107553 said:
I'll throw you a bone or two

Fischer is spelled Fisher

Also, if this is the truck you are referring to, it appears to be a 05 thru 07 and the mount will not fit your truck so you wont have cut/grind it off. A new mount will set you back 500.00
I would like to see you go back and correct all snofarms misspelled words or decipher what he is trying to say.

LapeerLandscape;2107595 said:
I would like to see you go back and correct all snofarms misspelled words or decipher what he is trying to say.
Is this a grammarsite?

I bet we can go back threw your posts and find a few mistakes .

If this really mattered , maybe it would be worth it to proofread and make corrections,,,,
It's not rocket science .:waving::waving:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.