How many times have you plowed so far?

Green Acres

Just curious as to how many times people have plowed this season. So far I have been out ZERO times but looking for 4-6 inches on Monday and Tuesday. I'm located in Kansas

landscaper3

0 times, bought another spreader for the other truck and havent plowed or sanded. Looks like Monday night we will at least be sanding.

matthew Urban

A big goose egg here in western mass.
Maybee someday soon, otherwise I'm gonna melt down the plow and make 700 lbs. of nails. At least I know I can use those this winter

theSnoMan

We just made a full run Thursday night/Friday. Before that we've spread a little ice-melt 3 times I beleive. Can't complain though, according to the Weather channel we were not supposed to get more than a skiff(we received around 2"-3").

North Central,IN

scott

i plowed two times in november in Minesota,they were like two inches each time,looks like maybe more this comming week.

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
Plowing: 1-full run, several little ones at my dealership.
Salting: 1-full run, several little ones at my dealership.

BUT... it looks like I'm gonna get some more tonight and tomorrow, somewhere around 6-inches.

-Tim

Smither

Here in central Illinois, nothing yet. But they're forecasting 8-12" on Monday. Have to wait and see how that one comes out.

John Allin

PlowSite.com Addict
Ok...

In my immediate (local) market......
19 plowings at the lakeshore
33 plowings out at the Interstate where the real Lake Effect kicks in.
36 salting runs

We've plowed, salted, stacked, or hauled snow 20 days in a row now, and three days prior to this (this season).

More snow for tonight, tomorrow night, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, yada, yada, yada.....

(sorry.....)

[Edited by John Allin on 12-10-2000 at 06:46 PM]

Alan

PlowSite.com Addict
Salted part of the route twice, down near the lake it stays little warmer for the early part of the season so nothing at all there yet.

Plowed NOTHING so far.

John, it's not nice to gloat. But I gotta admit I wish I was there.