• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

How Do You Say No......

Kvston

I bet that went over like a fart in church...
What are you saying?? I have farted in church and it felt good. Seriously though that is I why emphasize with my mother and others that I talk to is I am not the cheap person and I have a business that works for me how I run it. It isn’t the easiest thing in the world to tell someone know but it is necessary.

EWSplow

PlowSite Fanatic
What are you saying?? I have farted in church and it felt good. Seriously though that is I why emphasize with my mother and others that I talk to is I am not the cheap person and I have a business that works for me how I run it. It isn’t the easiest thing in the world to tell someone know but it is necessary.
I thought maybe your mom gave you the look like mine would have if I farted in church...

As for plowing my mom would give me some story to make me feel guilty.

94gt331

These situations happen often, your finishing up a driveway and out of the corner of my eye, i will see a neighbor walking over, i will just avoid eye contact and keep going,
Sorry 10 years ago i would, but now we have 4 plow truck a snowblower crew, 2 skidloaders and our routes are maxed out with over 100 acounts.
Just 2 days ago i was plowing a parking lot for the 4th day in a row being exhausted from drifting snow and a lady stops her car in the middle of the street with a smile and says do you plow? as im plowing i yell No! I felt bad, but i want to say to them, fail to plan plan to fail.

Hydromaster

PlowSite Fanatic
I’ve answered the phone and people have said You’re the first contractor to answer their phone, why don’t the other contractors answer their phone and that’s how...
Click.

Phone
Recently
Select more info
Scroll down
Select, block this caller.

Randall Ave

PlowSite Fanatic
Was doing a tornado salter, remove from truck with blown trans and install in mason dump today, one of many plow trucks worked on today, anyway he calls me and says, I have a buddy, now you know it's going to be a stupid question. He wants to know if you can do a truck side install tonight. Soo I said I get $450.00, but it will be double. He no show up.

Western1

PlowSite Veteran
Was doing a tornado salter, remove from truck with blown trans and install in mason dump today, one of many plow trucks worked on today, anyway he calls me and says, I have a buddy, now you know it's going to be a stupid question. He wants to know if you can do a truck side install tonight. Soo I said I get $450.00, but it will be double. He no show up.
I’ve done something similar before.