Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I am currently running 275/70R18 on my stock 2019 F350 wheels. I am needing new tires and was wanting to go a little bigger (295/70R18) if possible.
I obviously plow in the winter and pull a mowing trailer/camper in the summer. I definitely do not want any sort of rubbing when the plow is on the truck.
I did a size comparison between the two tires and the 295 is only .79" wider and 1" taller than the 275. This seems minimal to me but just thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has done this and if you had any issues at all.
Thanks in advance for your help

Scott

·
Registered
35,098 Posts
Hey Guys I am currently running 275/70R18 on my stock 2019 F350 wheels. I am needing new tires and was wanting to go a little bigger (295/70R18) if possible.
I obviously plow in the winter and pull a mowing trailer/camper in the summer. I definitely do not want any sort of rubbing when the plow is on the truck.
I did a size comparison between the two tires and the 295 is only .79" wider and 1" taller than the 275. This seems minimal to me but just thought I'd reach out and see if anyone has done this and if you had any issues at all.
Thanks in advance for your help

Scott
Won't be an issue when you take the size difference and divide it by 2.
For what little you gain is size you'll be paying a premium for the 295's.
As a cost comparison using BFG tyres you'll be spending $64-82 (each) more depending on which tire or $256- 328 a set more. Doesn't make mulch sense to me but everyone has a reason and an opinion.

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Software

1 - 2 of 2 Posts