Snow Plowing Forum banner

Hotel Opportunity - Pricing Advice Needed

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Fire_n_Ice 
#1 ·
I have a nice opportunity at a hotel but do not know how to price it. The specs are below:

Only Plowing

5 Level Parking
Bus Way
Valet Circle
Streets around Building

Any pricing knowledge would be appreciated.

Thank you.

#4 ·
Needs pixs of this place. Do you have idea of what you would charge? Hotels are 24 hrs places. And you need to come back each time to clean out spots after check out time. If that ramp is open air more then likely need a skid to dump the snow over the top so it won't collapse

#13 ·
Pricing help

Snow & Ice Management Bidding Package Includes:

#1 Snow & Ice Management Manual � this is a comprehensive manual covering all aspects of snow & ice management for both residential and commercial accounts. Also includes application rates for many different deicing materials.

#2 Snow & Ice Management CD full of templates for contracts, route sheets, hours of operation sheets, Who�s first, proposal formats, don�t take the risk template for clients, sample invoices, sample marketing forms and much more. All these templates are in Microsoft Word format and are completely customizable to your business.

#3 Snow & Ice Management Quick Estimator CD � calculates per push, per event, hourly or season contracts. Also calculates material application rates for both granular and liquid applications for any deicing material that you may be using. This CD also calculates time and material for application of material, and hand labor as well. This CD runs in Microsoft Excel and is not software. You simply fill in the blanks and you have your estimate.

Go to www.profitsareus.com or call us at 800-845-0499 to order. Feel free to call us with any questions you might have as well. Being a full-service lawn & landscaping business myself since 1979, I know what a contractor is looking for; something simple, accurate and professional. This package is it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.