Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem or how to fix this issue, there are two fuses of 10 amps and every time I drop the plow one of the fuses burns, could it be the control? I honestly have no idea and I'm getting fed up with this plow, the Hiniker dealer just fixed the lights by replacing an harness I paid $700.00 just for that and now this?

· Registered
17,050 Posts
I hate to be this guy ,,,but you didn’t listen to any of us last time nor did you try any of the simple fixes we gave you you just went and spent money on a harness .
why would you listen to us this time ,just go back to your dealer and have them fix your plow.

Have your dealer installing new power unit because I believe all you need is a new coil

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had an issue with the Jeep a while back and the Jeep dealership ended up fixing a big electrical short in the car, I mentioned this to the guys at the plow dealership and now they are telling me that I should bring the car to the dealership because they mess up the installation of the plow.
I don't know if they just don't want to deal with the problem.

· Registered
17,050 Posts
I’ll give this one more try .
your jeep dealership is going to do nothing about your plow set up. Zip zilch.

And your plow dealership is nothing more than a replacement mechanic they have no diagnostic skills .

So now what?

Are you going to try our easy and cheap fixes or Are you going to find another plow dealershi to deal with your issues?

We had some Highwinds overnight so I’m gonna go take my hiniker out (soon) and go chase some snowdrifts I’ll probably be back later to see what happened

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After leaving the plow dealership when I got back home the plow stopped working again and no more than a minute later black smoke came out from the front uper part of the black cover, I unhooked all wires and now I just don't even want to look at it, it's possessed my wife said...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.