Snow Plowing Forum banner

Heres my Fleet of Equipment!!!

5K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  Burkartsplow 
#1 ·
So I finally managed to get some pics on here! Enjoy!
Yes that is the new XLS blade by Fisher.
We have Case Dx 35 series tractor, Kubota B26 & Kubota L39 tlb

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#4 ·
Cool!!!

It must be great to have Tim Horton's on every block!

tymusic

#9 ·
Looks good

#10 ·
im inlove with that dually, i WANT ONE!!!!!

im planning on selling my 350 SRW someday for a truck like that, but i need to get myself another 1 ton dump first!!!!

#11 ·
Nice equipment, Thats a nice looking f-150

#14 ·
Nice equipment!

#16 ·
The XLS is fantastic ! It's a good feeling to earn your wings!!! lol Works especially well when manuvering snow around abstacles without any snow spilloff.

#17 ·
creativedesigns;475381 said:
The XLS is fantastic ! It's a good feeling to earn your wings!!! lol Works especially well when manuvering snow around abstacles without any snow spilloff.
haha, good call Pilot, maybe they should send some wings you can put on your truck or something

#24 ·
The XLS cost me $10 grand. The reason why I like this model better than the wideout, is because it has trip edge. Secondly, with the XLS, you always have the entire moldboard plowing snow with the wings preventing spilloff. unlike the V plow, you loose tremendous moldboard space when grabbing snow. Its all about productivity when it comes to getting lots cleared on time!

#25 ·
whats the tongue weight with that dump and tractor on? whats your primary use with it?

Great fleet man, I wish the Tim's here would buck up and pay for good service, every time i get my coffee their lots are crap.

#26 ·
creativedesigns;526295 said:
The XLS cost me $10 grand. The reason why I like this model better than the wideout, is because it has trip edge. Secondly, with the XLS, you always have the entire moldboard plowing snow with the wings preventing spilloff. unlike the V plow, you loose tremendous moldboard space when grabbing snow. Its all about productivity when it comes to getting lots cleared on time!
It cost you 10 K for the XLS. I found them for 6K in cleveland. Why did it cost you so much?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.