Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Indianapolis Indiana is supposed to get 6-10 starting friday afternoon till saturday morning.Well got to go tell taco bell i `quit.Anybody else here this?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Columbia,
Just a joke I said In a lod post haven't seen no snow all month long I need to go to Taco bell and get a job.So was joking and saying well snows coming time to quit t bell.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
I heard that where i am at(toledo) is suposed to get 5-7" starting saurday morning and ending sunday night, i hope we get it!, been 18 days sence snow

·
Registered
3 Posts
I heard their was a chance of a winter storm here in Troy starting friday and thru saturday but no one is saying how much yet. Hope it is a big one, normally when Indy gets hit, so do we as we are almost straight east of you...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I don't think it's ever going to snow again this year where I am. I'm gonna wash AND wax my truck... and plow... and salt spreader... and anything else I can clean up. Hopefully mother nature is listening, and will do the right thing. LOL

-Tim

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I should've known to listen to the pro. Sorry Geoff... won't happen again.

-Tim

Anyone want my SnoWay? If it doesn't snow soon, I'm gonna start plowing grass, and then go into landscaping...

Yes... I'm kidding.

·
Banned
1,392 Posts
We got hit with a 3" surprise this morning,, forecast said it wasn't going to happen,, who woulda thunk they would get it wrong?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just dealt with the heaviest, sloppiest,crappiest 2-3 inches the other day. Broke 3 shovel handles and my back. I have some townhouses that have mailboxes along the street that you get your mail from the back of the box. The City plow comes and buries these things in 2 foot of slush and then freezes. They make my day.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Do me a favor ! Send some some up to Mid Michigan will you. I wonder sometimmes if someone upstairs forgets that Michigan is suppose to be in the snow belt to lately. Its been enough of a dry spell here also. Let it Snow!!

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Weather people are soo full of cow pies!!
Indiana and ohio are gonna get nothing because the low pressure system is too close, to us , if anything we will get a hour of light snow, and that aint worth a damn in the plowing buisness.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.