Here is another pic

ksland

This is the worse side!

1986k20.jpg

Mike 97 SS

Banned
Nice truck. Its definitely worth the money as long as it runs good, and transmission shifts well. Looks to be in good shape from the pics. $1000, id say you cant beat it. Put a few bucks into it and your ready to roll with very little money out of pocket. Funny how long and twisty the upper radiator hose is. I know its supposed to be like that cause i have seen it on someones elses truck too, but wonder why they didnt make it straighter from thermostat to radiator?? I see what looks like a compression fitting on one of the brakes lines leaving the master cylinder. Some guys will tell you thats a big no no, i say it works fine and i never had a problem doing it that way. Mike

OP
ksland

ksland

Nope

Thats not a compession fitting, its a union with each end flared. I too hear the no no's on compresion fittings but I have never had a problem with one.

Mike 97 SS

Banned
LOL cat320. I think what i left in the toilet this morning looks better than the 03s. Oh and yes, i like alot of room under the hood. Love my 92 Chevy, you can open the hood and actually see the plugs and wires. Mike

Top Forums