Hemi Snocommander package???

snowplowjay

Banned
Ok last week when at the Big E i spotted a 2003 Ram 2500 sporting a meyer plow with a "Hemi Snocommander" graphic on the bedsides. Anyone here any info as to Mopar offering the snocommander again or ya think this was just someone playing with the retro look at that plow dealer????

If its for real then wow brings back memories of seeing all the ol dodges drivin around with meyers mounted and snocommander decals.

Jay

OP
snowplowjay

snowplowjay

Banned
The booth right near the door it was on the right side against the wall of their booth. It was red and parked with the passenger side facin outwards.

Jay

OP
snowplowjay

snowplowjay

Banned
No i know it wasnt at the dodge booth cause i lost a buddy a mine there while he was droolin over the new hemi engines. It was right near the entrance at one of the dealers. It mighta been the one that had the new Kodiak that was straight from the Meyer factory.

Jay

Oh and PS welcome to Plowsite I hope you find everything you are looking for on this site.

BWhite

oh

I think that company was called A.C.T. they had a lot of great equipment there . A Snowman back plow caught my eye cause I do a lot of driveways that are dead ends . Know anything about snowman back plows ? anyone reading this have any opinions ?

90plow

I bet if they made them (I dont see what reason dodge would have for doing this) they wouldnt be as tough or as rugged as those old beasts. Those things were tough I dont see to many around anymore. I used to see one when I was younger in the center of town the truck was beat and rusted but every winter it carried that plow around. I have a 1990 dodge 350 with 360 c.i. and I'm told by my boss (the former owner) it would push anything. I'll be able to drive it this winter and Ill let you know how it goes. Any way out of that rambling what I really wanted to say was Dodge sno-comanders were tough as hell and I'd like to see a new one.
Eric

OP
snowplowjay

snowplowjay

Banned
wow the one u drive has a fisher thats a rarity most of the snowcommanders had Meyer blades on them that was like the dodge dealer package. A snocommander seemed to 95% of the time be carrying a meyer.

Jay

90plow

Sorry for the confusion I dont drive a sno-commander eddition. I wass just saying that the old dodge trucks were tough as nails.
Eric

OP
snowplowjay

snowplowjay

Banned
Oh lol yessir i agree with that as i have said before we have two 1989's at the golfcourse and they are still hummin with lots of miles and wear and tear on them.

Jay

Top Forums