Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just joined your website and am happy to be part of this group.
I have a Sno Way snow plow called the 25D Predator series and have an issue with the right angle movement. I removed the cover on the plow and switched the green wire (normally left angle) and red wire (normally right angle) on the solenoid. So left would movement on the joystick would go right. It moves and eliminates the issue of a bad solenoid. Someone told me it could be a bad micro switch inside the joy stick control box.
How do I know if it is a bad micro switch?
Can someone help, perhaps give me the steps to go forward to check the next issue?

A. Keneth

· Registered
7 Posts
I've had that same plow for about a dozen years and the joystick controller started getting a little hinky a few years back. I think it was missing a reaction when I tried to angle the plow and it would take a couple tries to make it work. I ended up buying a new controller, the type with the rocker switches and that fixed it right up.

I don't even know how old the plow is but probably from the early '90s, so I can't even guess how many times those switches have been activated over a 20 year period. I was pretty impressed it lasted as long as it did. That plow is a beast. I think that's the only thing I've ever fixed on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.