• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Help with Manufacturer Specific Trouble Code P1345

machine

Can anyone tell me what trouble code P1345 means?

Scan tool is an OBD II scanner for '96 and up for GM Vechiles.

The reason I can't diaginous this code is because it is not a genenic (SAE) code, it is a Manufacturer Specific Code. The Manual only reads 851 codes when there is a possiblity of 40,001 codes.

84'GMC4x4

does the tool manufacturer have a customer service # or a web site? they should be able to tell you what that code means.

OP
M

machine

I found out the code, it pertains to the distubutor sensor for crank and camshaft which are out of alingment. The distubutor has to be set with in 2 degress. I don't have the tools to do this so it going into the shop. Has anyone adjusted one before, remember it is 96, cant just turn the distubutor it has to line up perfectly.