1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Help with locating a suitable controler

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by JMS, Jun 7, 2010.

  1. JMS

    JMS Member
    Messages: 97

    I am currently building a completely hydraulic plow for my ATV, I am going to be using a electric hydraulic power unit similar to the monarch 3 way units with float feature. I need to find a company or manufacture that can make the controller to control it,(something similar to the one on the blackline plows) my problem is that, and correct me if I'm wrong, I need to have a plow control module and the hand/or mounted joystick or control pad to operate the power unit properly, especialy the float feature.

    If anyone knows where I could get one made, or another way of doing this please let me know.


  2. Clint S

    Clint S Senior Member
    Messages: 280

    I would not expect an answer from here anytime soon UPC does not frequent here often (like 2x a year). I would post in the ATV thread.
  3. JMS

    JMS Member
    Messages: 97

    I wasn't sure where the best place was to post.
  4. festerw

    festerw Senior Member
    Messages: 986

    Meyer Slick Stik should do what you're looking for without a control module and is easy to wire.
  5. JMS

    JMS Member
    Messages: 97

    thanks, I will look into that.